The Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens Players Are In Town!
28 November 2018: Dubai, UAE: With just one day to go until the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens, teams from the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series and the HSBC World Rugby Women’s Sevens Series turned up for the annual Players’ Function held on the Pool Deck at the Crowne Plaza in Festival City.
Players were treated to a sneak preview of this year’s entertainment including tribute artist, Britney Spears and her dancers and many took part in the ‘Dubai Sevens Dad Dance’!
The Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens begins tomorrow with the HSBC World Rugby Women’s Sevens Series and the launch of the Invitation Tournament for rugby and netball.
Ticket prices for the Dubai Sevens (general admission) are:
- Thursday, 29 November - free admission
- Friday, 30 November - in advance AED315, on the day AED420
- Saturday, 1 December - in advance AED315, on the day AED420
- Season Tickets (Friday and Saturday) - in advance AED525, on the day AED630
- Children under 12 receive free all weekend passes
- Special reserved seating and hospitality packages are available - please visit: www.dubairugby7s.com
All tickets are available online at www.dubairugby7s.com, the price of tickets will increase on Thursday, 29 November at midnight.
Social Media Channels